The Wire Tool is a tool used to lower down guide, traction or safety wires for service lift installations in wind turbines during construction, commissioning or during routine maintenance.
The tool is attached to the lift fencing where its most convenient during the work carried out on the platform.
The Wire Tool is a safe, labor-saving fast, and effective solution for wire lowering jobs. The Wire Tool´s design and function eliminates the need for external power sources.
• No slings, hooks or lifting gear required
• Can be installed and used in any position on the lift fencing
• The Wire Tool is a lightweight, self-contained solution, which can be easily transported and used in remote locations, with limited access
• Wire Tool only weigh’s 6 kg
• Can be used on towers regardless of the tower height or variant